They’re infamous, in their native L.A., for throwing beer parties after their shows. And their name just begs you to kick them around. But the wistful Mutts have been seasoned by their years in scuzzy clubs, and — oh, just buy Stinko’s Ranch, whose scruffy guitar rock rings with more fun, more heart, and more polished songwriting than 95 percent of the stuff major labels put out. Or do I have to sit up and beg? A
Posted January 15 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'