Is Steven Seagal going — it’s almost impossible to say this — PC? In the upcoming Rainbow Warrior, sinewy Steven faces his slimiest enemy yet: an oil exec bent on drenching Alaska in crude. Only oil worker Seagal can untrouble the waters, aided by his Eskimo cutie pie and her kick-butt tribe. What liberal mush-brain could direct such an ecologically correct, antibusiness tale? Right. Steven Seagal. Filming starts this April in L.A. and Alaska.
Posted January 22 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Silence' reviews: Martin Scorsese's grand epic becomes dull roar
- 'GOTG 2' director James Gunn says Baby Groot isn't a marketing ploy
- Tim Miller on his 'Deadpool 2' exit: 'Don't believe what you read'
- Carrie Fisher feels 'guilty' over publicity of Harrison Ford affair
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech