Is Steven Seagal going — it’s almost impossible to say this — PC? In the upcoming Rainbow Warrior, sinewy Steven faces his slimiest enemy yet: an oil exec bent on drenching Alaska in crude. Only oil worker Seagal can untrouble the waters, aided by his Eskimo cutie pie and her kick-butt tribe. What liberal mush-brain could direct such an ecologically correct, antibusiness tale? Right. Steven Seagal. Filming starts this April in L.A. and Alaska.
Posted January 22 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'