Is Disney contemplating an adult version of The Mickey Mouse Club? The company won’t say, but last month it sent out casting notices asking for twentysomething comic actors to star in a ”hip” new half-hour TV series with a ”Saturday Night Live/MTV” twist. Taping starts in Orlando in April or May.
Posted February 5 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Frank Grillo fights to protect a senator in 'The Purge: Election Year' trailer
- See Larry David break repeatedly in 'SNL' outtake reel
- I'm watching 'Dance Moms' with my 8-year-old twin daughters: Episode 7
- Ryan Reynolds: 'Having a daughter was a dream come true'
- Gwen Stefani announces album release date
- Control an army of Autobots or Decepticons in this upcoming 'Transformers' mobile game
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' has started filming