The Relaxation Company may disagree, but the gurgling of mountain brooks (”Yosemite National Park”) can easily be mistaken for the drizzle in the rain forest (”Olympic Rainforests”) or the lapping waves along the Massachusetts coast (”Cape Cod Seashore”). Despite this lack of aural distinctiveness, David & Steve Gordon’s Sounds of America: Musical Portraits of Natural Wonders is genuinely soothing and often quite lovely. B
Genre: Jazz; Lead Performer: David & Steve Gordon; Producer (group): The Relaxation Company, Sequoia
Posted February 12 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters