Le Mystere des Voix Bulgares has won a Grammy — and a cult American following — for its traditional Balkan folk music. The next logical step, of course, is to make a pop record for the crowd on the dance floor. From Bulgaria With Love sounds like a horrible idea is instead a joy, full of pushy beats, musical left turns, and the choristers’ throaty keening. If Fellini had founded C+C Music Factory, he’d have started off by hiring these Bulgarian babes. A
From Bulgaria With Love Le Mystere des Voix Bulgares has won a Grammy — and a cult American following — for its traditional Balkan folk music. The next logical ...From Bulgaria With LoveFolk Le Mystere des Voix Bulgares has won a Grammy — and a cult American following — for its traditional Balkan folk music. The next logical ...1993-02-19
Genre: Folk; Producer (group): Blue Moon, Mesa
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- NBC orders Ellen DeGeneres-produced reality series 'First Dates'
- Downton Abbey producer explains why the series had to end
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons talks animated film debut, co-star Rihanna and his hometown
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'SHIELD,' 'Arrow,' more fresh TV spoilers
- Gone Girl writer Gillian Flynn to collaborate with Steve McQueen on heist thriller
- 'Sherlock' season 4: 'Frightening, tough, emotional upheaval'
- 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone' illustrated edition cover art revealed
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!