In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ”A Whole New World (Aladdin’s Theme),” Regina Belle demonstrates that it’s not enough for a diva to just work a song, which she does with classic big-voiced, jazz-flavored style — a diva should own it, which Belle does not on Passion. Of course, with lines like ”All I wanna do is go tango in Paris/You bring the Dom Perignon/Boy, let’s get it on,” renting makes more sense. B-
Passion In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ''A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme),'' Regina Belle demonstrates that it's not enough for a diva to...PassionR&B In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ''A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme),'' Regina Belle demonstrates that it's not enough for a diva to...1993-02-19
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Regina Belle
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!