In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ”A Whole New World (Aladdin’s Theme),” Regina Belle demonstrates that it’s not enough for a diva to just work a song, which she does with classic big-voiced, jazz-flavored style — a diva should own it, which Belle does not on Passion. Of course, with lines like ”All I wanna do is go tango in Paris/You bring the Dom Perignon/Boy, let’s get it on,” renting makes more sense. B-
Passion In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ''A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme),'' Regina Belle demonstrates that it's not enough for a diva to...PassionR&B In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ''A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme),'' Regina Belle demonstrates that it's not enough for a diva to...1993-02-19
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Regina Belle
Posted February 19 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!