In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ”A Whole New World (Aladdin’s Theme),” Regina Belle demonstrates that it’s not enough for a diva to just work a song, which she does with classic big-voiced, jazz-flavored style — a diva should own it, which Belle does not on Passion. Of course, with lines like ”All I wanna do is go tango in Paris/You bring the Dom Perignon/Boy, let’s get it on,” renting makes more sense. B-
Passion In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ''A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme),'' Regina Belle demonstrates that it's not enough for a diva to...PassionR&B In the wake of her top 5 hit with Peabo Bryson, ''A Whole New World (Aladdin's Theme),'' Regina Belle demonstrates that it's not enough for a diva to...1993-02-19
Genre: R&B; Lead Performer: Regina Belle
Posted February 19 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pokémon Go' gets the Honest Trailer treatment
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years