HOT NUMBERS: You’ll hear more than heavy breathing on public-access porn channels: Classic rock — everything from Rod Stewart’s ”Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?” to Diana Ross’ ”Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” — is also being piped in, though no one is being paid any royalties. ”Rod is neither amused nor flattered,” says the singer’s manager, Arnold Stiefel. ”Our lawyers will move quickly.” Not every artist is getting hot and bothered. Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen thinks the use of ”I Wanna Touch You” in sex ads ”might be a good omen. Strippers were using ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ before it was released,” and it went to the top of the charts.
Posted February 26 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Adele calls Beyoncé 'Jesus f—ing Christ' during performance
- Pierce Brosnan deals the ultimate party drug in trailer for 'Urge'
- Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon to play Joan Crawford and Bette Davis
- Hear Annabel Jones' infectious new song 'Happy'
- Race satire 'Dear White People' is getting a Netflix series
- Fifth Harmony share soaring summer ballad, 'Write on Me'
- 'Last Man on Earth' exclusive clip: Erica went to prison for WHAT?