HOT NUMBERS: You’ll hear more than heavy breathing on public-access porn channels: Classic rock — everything from Rod Stewart’s ”Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?” to Diana Ross’ ”Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” — is also being piped in, though no one is being paid any royalties. ”Rod is neither amused nor flattered,” says the singer’s manager, Arnold Stiefel. ”Our lawyers will move quickly.” Not every artist is getting hot and bothered. Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen thinks the use of ”I Wanna Touch You” in sex ads ”might be a good omen. Strippers were using ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ before it was released,” and it went to the top of the charts.
Posted February 26 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!