HOT NUMBERS: You’ll hear more than heavy breathing on public-access porn channels: Classic rock — everything from Rod Stewart’s ”Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?” to Diana Ross’ ”Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” — is also being piped in, though no one is being paid any royalties. ”Rod is neither amused nor flattered,” says the singer’s manager, Arnold Stiefel. ”Our lawyers will move quickly.” Not every artist is getting hot and bothered. Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen thinks the use of ”I Wanna Touch You” in sex ads ”might be a good omen. Strippers were using ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ before it was released,” and it went to the top of the charts.
Posted February 26 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital