HOT NUMBERS: You’ll hear more than heavy breathing on public-access porn channels: Classic rock — everything from Rod Stewart’s ”Da Ya Think I’m Sexy?” to Diana Ross’ ”Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” — is also being piped in, though no one is being paid any royalties. ”Rod is neither amused nor flattered,” says the singer’s manager, Arnold Stiefel. ”Our lawyers will move quickly.” Not every artist is getting hot and bothered. Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen thinks the use of ”I Wanna Touch You” in sex ads ”might be a good omen. Strippers were using ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ before it was released,” and it went to the top of the charts.
Posted February 26 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Game of Thrones': Red Wedding actor breaks silence on surprise return
- 'Game of Thrones' producer on the return of THAT character
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers