THE FANCIEST DAVE: GE pinheads, NBC weasels, Stupid Human Tricks, and the deal with Paul’s shirts — Hyperion promises all this in The Late Shift, which will include the story behind David Letterman’s defection to CBS. New York Times reporter Bill Carter is penning the fall book, described as ”a Devil’s Candy of the late-night TV business.” Carter calls his advance for the tell-all ”sizable,” fueling rumors that he has the inside scoop from Creative Artists Agency chairman Michael Ovitz, who brokered the Letterman deal.
Posted February 26 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Wonder Woman Barbie gets Gal Gadot’s stamp of approval
- Matt Damon recalls losing 'Dead Poets Society' role
- WATCH: Matt Damon finally let his daughter see 'The Martian'
- WATCH: Matt Damon is optimistic about Ben Affleck's 'Batman' movie
- 'Brian Wilson and Friends' concert to be released on CD and DVD
- Megan Fox to return to 'New Girl' for major season 6 arc
- Casey Wilson Danielle Schneider live recording Real Housewives show