CAN WE TALK? Don’t invite Cher and Joan Rivers to the same party. The superdivas went tête-à-tête at the New York kickoff of Giorgio Armani’s new perfume, Gio. Here’s how it went. Rivers: “How come you’ve done all the big talk shows, like Oprah and Phil, but not mine?” Cher (who added biker touches to her elegant black velvet Armani jacket): ”Because your show is so trashy.” Rivers: ”But look at how you’re dressed! Who are you to talk?” Apparently, Cher was miffed that gossip columnists on Rivers’ show had spoken irreverently about her sex life. Neither side was available for comment.
Posted February 26 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Barbra Streisand and Jimmy Fallon yell at Siri
- Young Thug name checks Harambe, Kanye West in first project as Jeffery
- Kerry Washington sees the horror in group texts
- Barbra Streisand duets with 'Donald Trump' on 'The Tonight Show'
- What to Watch This Weekend: Find out who did what on 'The Night Of'
- Tim Kaine rocks the harmonica on 'The Late Show'
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden sing 'Baby One More Time'