CAN WE TALK? Don’t invite Cher and Joan Rivers to the same party. The superdivas went tête-à-tête at the New York kickoff of Giorgio Armani’s new perfume, Gio. Here’s how it went. Rivers: “How come you’ve done all the big talk shows, like Oprah and Phil, but not mine?” Cher (who added biker touches to her elegant black velvet Armani jacket): ”Because your show is so trashy.” Rivers: ”But look at how you’re dressed! Who are you to talk?” Apparently, Cher was miffed that gossip columnists on Rivers’ show had spoken irreverently about her sex life. Neither side was available for comment.
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Netflix releases trailer for 'The Other One: The Long, Strange Trip of Bob Weir' documentary
- Samantha Bee debriefs about The Daily Show, her new TBS comedy, and her soul
- Lifetime launches initiative to promote women in the entertainment industry
- Khloe Kardashian confirms Kylie Jenner had some help with those plump lips
- 'Bones' preview: 'They could be executing an innocent man'
- Sony orders second season of 'Powers'
- 'I Am Big Bird' directors on how the film became a love story: Watch an exclusive clip
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!