CAN WE TALK? Don’t invite Cher and Joan Rivers to the same party. The superdivas went tête-à-tête at the New York kickoff of Giorgio Armani’s new perfume, Gio. Here’s how it went. Rivers: “How come you’ve done all the big talk shows, like Oprah and Phil, but not mine?” Cher (who added biker touches to her elegant black velvet Armani jacket): ”Because your show is so trashy.” Rivers: ”But look at how you’re dressed! Who are you to talk?” Apparently, Cher was miffed that gossip columnists on Rivers’ show had spoken irreverently about her sex life. Neither side was available for comment.
Posted February 26 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'