LOST BOY: Michael David Morrison, 33, who played farm boy Caleb Snyder on the CBS soap As the World Turns, was found dead in the New York apartment of an unidentified woman last week. Morrison died of an apparent drug overdose, authorities said. The actor, who joined the soap in 1988 and just signed a three-year contract, was married to actress Amy McDonald, with whom he had a 2-year-old son. ”He was obviously troubled,” says a source. ”The real sad thing about Michael is he had no idea how talented or how loved he really was — and that was his problem.” Morrison will appear on screen through March 2. Actor Graham Winton steps into the role until March 11, when the character’s fate will be decided.
Posted March 5 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony