GOLD FRIENDS: ”Welcome to the ’60s!” said Paul Simon at L.A.’s Chandler Pavilion, where he and Art Garfunkel performed March 1 and raised $1 million for the Children’s Health Fund. But the pair couldn’t quite summon the Summer of Love; even after emotional duets like ”Old Friends,” the two seemed wary of each other. ”I asked Paul,” says Simon publicist Dan Klores, ”and he said, ‘We’ve never looked at each other (on stage). We are not Sonny and Cher.”’
Posted March 19 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'