GOLD FRIENDS: ”Welcome to the ’60s!” said Paul Simon at L.A.’s Chandler Pavilion, where he and Art Garfunkel performed March 1 and raised $1 million for the Children’s Health Fund. But the pair couldn’t quite summon the Summer of Love; even after emotional duets like ”Old Friends,” the two seemed wary of each other. ”I asked Paul,” says Simon publicist Dan Klores, ”and he said, ‘We’ve never looked at each other (on stage). We are not Sonny and Cher.”’
Posted March 19 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Why Bill Murray agreed to appear in the next 'Ghostbusters'
- Keith Richards talks solo album, documentary, and trying to get the Stones back in the studio
- 'Saturday Night Live' adds Jon Rudnitsky as cast member
- Rooney Mara helps Rio kids in new 'Trash' trailer
- What's expiring on Netflix in September
- Neve Campbell 'devastated' by Wes Craven's death
- 'Faking It' boss previews season 2B: New faces, dynamics, and that upcoming Karmy kiss
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!