GOLD FRIENDS: ”Welcome to the ’60s!” said Paul Simon at L.A.’s Chandler Pavilion, where he and Art Garfunkel performed March 1 and raised $1 million for the Children’s Health Fund. But the pair couldn’t quite summon the Summer of Love; even after emotional duets like ”Old Friends,” the two seemed wary of each other. ”I asked Paul,” says Simon publicist Dan Klores, ”and he said, ‘We’ve never looked at each other (on stage). We are not Sonny and Cher.”’
Posted March 19 1993 — 12:00 AM EST
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- 'Mr. Holmes': Doyle estate sues
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!