THE PRINCE WILL SEE YOU NOW: Since Michael Jackson has gone public, is Prince next in line? The purple one jetted to Atlanta last month to sign autographs for 2,000 fans at Turtle’s Rhythm & Views CD store. He even slid his sunglasses down his nose upon request (permitting a split-second glimpse of his actual eyes), shook hands, signed albums, and performed three tunes (”Delirious,” ”Sexy MF,” and ”My Name Is Prince”) for fans who waited seven hours in line. A spokesman for the singer, whose last record, [Prince], is only approaching double platinum, denies the move is a sign of hard times: ”This is just part of a pattern of intimacy and accessibility that’s consistent with the concerts that Prince is now giving.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers; best Friday night non-sports TV ratings since '03
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner reality series will debut on E! in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'
- Casting Net: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau to star in thriller 'Shot Caller'