Part II of this award-winning PBS series chronicles the fight for civil rights from 1964 to the mid-’80s. During these eight hours, Malcolm X galvanizes the Nation of Islam, Martin Luther King Jr. is martyred, the Black Panthers take up arms, Cleveland’s Carl Stokes becomes America’s first black mayor, Bostonians clash over the issue of busing, and riots rip apart cities from Detroit to Miami. Juxtaposing recollections by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Bobby Seale with striking you-are-there footage, Eyes On the Prize II provides a vital account of history still in the making. A
Eyes On the Prize II Part II of this award-winning PBS series chronicles the fight for civil rights from 1964 to the mid-'80s. During these eight hours, Malcolm X...Eyes On the Prize IIDocumentary Part II of this award-winning PBS series chronicles the fight for civil rights from 1964 to the mid-'80s. During these eight hours, Malcolm X...1993-04-09
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Julian Bond
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:46 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!