As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York’s Illustra-tion Gallery, launched this project of illustrated recipes (both real, as in Anthony Russo’s one for elegant biscotti, and metaphorical, as in that for Paul Corio’s ”squandered youth”) by such artists as Roz Chast, George Booth, Art Spiegelman, and Stan Mack. Recipes For Disaster! is purely delightful. A
Recipes for Disaster! As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York's Illustra-tion...Recipes for Disaster!Comic Novels, Pop CulturePam Sommers As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York's Illustra-tion...1993-04-16
Genre: Comic Novels, Pop Culture; Author: Pam Sommers
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'SHIELD,' 'Arrow' and more
- Gone Girl writer Gillian Flynn to collaborate with Steve McQueen on heist thriller
- 'Sherlock' season 4: 'Frightening, tough, emotional upheaval'
- 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone' illustrated edition cover art revealed
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Did Beckett and Castle just dig their own graves?
- Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst reminds everyone he is not Robert Durst
- Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool...on a bearskin rug: 'With great power, comes great irresponsibility'
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!