As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York’s Illustra-tion Gallery, launched this project of illustrated recipes (both real, as in Anthony Russo’s one for elegant biscotti, and metaphorical, as in that for Paul Corio’s ”squandered youth”) by such artists as Roz Chast, George Booth, Art Spiegelman, and Stan Mack. Recipes For Disaster! is purely delightful. A
Recipes for Disaster! As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York's Illustra-tion...Recipes for Disaster!Comic Novels, Pop CulturePam Sommers As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York's Illustra-tion...1993-04-16
Genre: Comic Novels, Pop Culture; Author: Pam Sommers
Posted April 16 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Star Wars' to screen in China for first time ever
- Art Garfunkel dings Paul Simon in new interview
- Dust off your crayons: Adult coloring books are here
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan had a 'Buffy' reunion
- Chris Pratt on being a sex symbol: 'Before, I was the sweaty guy who didn't give a s---'
- Munich Film Festival to honor Alexander Payne with retrospective
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!