As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York’s Illustra-tion Gallery, launched this project of illustrated recipes (both real, as in Anthony Russo’s one for elegant biscotti, and metaphorical, as in that for Paul Corio’s ”squandered youth”) by such artists as Roz Chast, George Booth, Art Spiegelman, and Stan Mack. Recipes For Disaster! is purely delightful. A
Recipes for Disaster! As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York's Illustra-tion...Recipes for Disaster!Comic Novels, Pop CulturePam Sommers As readers of this magazine are aware, we live in a golden age of illustration. One of its more delightful outcroppings, New York's Illustra-tion...1993-04-16
Genre: Comic Novels, Pop Culture; Author: Pam Sommers
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'The Price Is Right' awards treadmill to contestant in wheelchair
- Louis C.K. to write, direct, and star in 'I'm a Cop'
- Martin Freeman joins 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Josh Charles joins Masters of Sex in major role
- Exclusive 'Finding Carter' trailer: Carter hooks up with ... Max?
- 'Mr. Sloane' creator talks about his Nick Frost sitcom and the future of 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'
- U2 puts on surprise performance on New York subway platform
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!