Madonna’s upscale ”Bad Girl” empties a purseful of panties into a basin after a seamy night out. A leggy type in Naughty By Nature’s ”Hip Hop Hooray” gets her knickers in such a knot over watching Treach and Co. on TV that she must rush to wring out her own sinkload of delicates. And in Neneh Cherry’s raucous new clip ”Buddy X,” she wriggles, Houdini-style, out of her briefs before throwing them in the face of a leering homeboy. Bizarre coincidence or some sort of chick empowerment? Either way, Marky Mark’s suddenly looking mighty tame.
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!