Madonna’s upscale ”Bad Girl” empties a purseful of panties into a basin after a seamy night out. A leggy type in Naughty By Nature’s ”Hip Hop Hooray” gets her knickers in such a knot over watching Treach and Co. on TV that she must rush to wring out her own sinkload of delicates. And in Neneh Cherry’s raucous new clip ”Buddy X,” she wriggles, Houdini-style, out of her briefs before throwing them in the face of a leering homeboy. Bizarre coincidence or some sort of chick empowerment? Either way, Marky Mark’s suddenly looking mighty tame.
Posted April 16 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow