If Jim Morrison isn’t really dead, this will most certainly kill him. Travel consultant and Doors fan Gail Burns has organized the first-ever Doors Break on Through Tour. The seven-day Paris trek (July 1-7) focuses on Morrison’s short life in the City of Lights. The trip features lunch at a restaurant across from Jim’s Marais District apartment, a tour of the red-light district, and a July 3 vigil at Père Lachaise cemetery on the 22nd anniversary of Morrison’s death (”the day etched in all of our minds forever,” says the brochure). ”Most of the people who’ve called are women in their 20s who weren’t even around for the Doors,” Burns says. The cost to be a rider on the mourn — $799 plus airfare.
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany on season premiere choking and spanking
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!