If Jim Morrison isn’t really dead, this will most certainly kill him. Travel consultant and Doors fan Gail Burns has organized the first-ever Doors Break on Through Tour. The seven-day Paris trek (July 1-7) focuses on Morrison’s short life in the City of Lights. The trip features lunch at a restaurant across from Jim’s Marais District apartment, a tour of the red-light district, and a July 3 vigil at Père Lachaise cemetery on the 22nd anniversary of Morrison’s death (”the day etched in all of our minds forever,” says the brochure). ”Most of the people who’ve called are women in their 20s who weren’t even around for the Doors,” Burns says. The cost to be a rider on the mourn — $799 plus airfare.
Posted April 23 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?
- Rob Lowe took over our Instagram story to tour the 'Code Black' set