If Jim Morrison isn’t really dead, this will most certainly kill him. Travel consultant and Doors fan Gail Burns has organized the first-ever Doors Break on Through Tour. The seven-day Paris trek (July 1-7) focuses on Morrison’s short life in the City of Lights. The trip features lunch at a restaurant across from Jim’s Marais District apartment, a tour of the red-light district, and a July 3 vigil at Père Lachaise cemetery on the 22nd anniversary of Morrison’s death (”the day etched in all of our minds forever,” says the brochure). ”Most of the people who’ve called are women in their 20s who weren’t even around for the Doors,” Burns says. The cost to be a rider on the mourn — $799 plus airfare.
Posted April 23 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea
- How the directors of 'Goodnight Mommy' trained their 'hissing' scene-stealers: cockroaches
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns