If Jim Morrison isn’t really dead, this will most certainly kill him. Travel consultant and Doors fan Gail Burns has organized the first-ever Doors Break on Through Tour. The seven-day Paris trek (July 1-7) focuses on Morrison’s short life in the City of Lights. The trip features lunch at a restaurant across from Jim’s Marais District apartment, a tour of the red-light district, and a July 3 vigil at Père Lachaise cemetery on the 22nd anniversary of Morrison’s death (”the day etched in all of our minds forever,” says the brochure). ”Most of the people who’ve called are women in their 20s who weren’t even around for the Doors,” Burns says. The cost to be a rider on the mourn — $799 plus airfare.
Posted April 23 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Predator' cowriter compares film to 'Aliens'
- WATCH: Katie Couric has learned to love her cellulite
- Kirk and Krall face off in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- Surfer Blood guitarist Thomas Fekete dies after cancer battle
- 'The Hills' turns 10: 13 things we learned from Spencer Pratt
- Maya Rudolph & Martin Short dish on new variety series 'Maya & Marty'
- 18 artists and industry insiders pick their songs of the summer
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos