Pioneers of that ”I’m sensitive but I can still rock it like a B-boy” groove that currently permeates the charts, Levert’s world is one where the champagne is chilled, the ladies are willing, and the loving goes on all night. The trio’s gruff down-home harmonies on for real tho’ rescue them from indifferent songs and make them more than just another bunch of guys in designer threads. B
For Real Tho'Pioneers of that ''I'm sensitive but I can still rock it like a B-boy'' groove that currently permeates the charts, Levert's world is one where the...For Real Tho'R&BPioneers of that ''I'm sensitive but I can still rock it like a B-boy'' groove that currently permeates the charts, Levert's world is one where the...1993-04-23
Genre: R&B; Producer (group): Atlantic
Posted April 23 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!