Newcomer Lari White is this year’s K.T. Oslin, so full of sass and soul that her debut, Lead Me Not, is both dazzling in its diversity and confusing in its direction. She can’t resist a melodramatic number like ”Don’t Leave Me Lonely,” but her intelligent blues, gospel, honky-tonk, and ’40s torch music massage the head as well as the heart. A-
Lead Me Not Newcomer Lari White is this year's K.T. Oslin, so full of sass and soul that her debut, Lead Me Not, is both dazzling in its diversity...Lead Me NotCountry Newcomer Lari White is this year's K.T. Oslin, so full of sass and soul that her debut, Lead Me Not, is both dazzling in its diversity...1993-04-30
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Lari White
Posted April 30 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!