”Any late-night proposal would be very interesting to peruse. In my head I occasionally construct the kind of talk show I might do. And I have several different concepts. But I can’t share them with you because I’d want you to pay me for them.” —Garry Shandling, who at press time reportedly was mulling over a multimillion-dollar offer to take over David Letterman’s slot at NBC
Posted April 30 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Reese Witherspoon is 'thinking about’ another 'Legally Blonde' sequel