”Any late-night proposal would be very interesting to peruse. In my head I occasionally construct the kind of talk show I might do. And I have several different concepts. But I can’t share them with you because I’d want you to pay me for them.” —Garry Shandling, who at press time reportedly was mulling over a multimillion-dollar offer to take over David Letterman’s slot at NBC
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Emma Roberts talks 'Scream Queens': 'It's 'Mean Girls' meets 'Friday the 13th''
- Fox to debut half-hour version of animated series Golan the Insatiable on May 31
- John Stamos calls 'bulls---' on Olsen twins' 'Full House' claims
- Disney stars get horrific in teaser for slasher movie 'Some Kind of Hate'
- 5 things we learned from Robert Downey Jr.'s interview with Howard Stern
- 'Living on Love' to close on Broadway