”Any late-night proposal would be very interesting to peruse. In my head I occasionally construct the kind of talk show I might do. And I have several different concepts. But I can’t share them with you because I’d want you to pay me for them.” —Garry Shandling, who at press time reportedly was mulling over a multimillion-dollar offer to take over David Letterman’s slot at NBC
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- There's even more mayhem—and a plot—in the new 'Mad Max' trailer
- Watch Uzo Aduba play Sweeney Todd in Miscast performance
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight'-branded PlayStation 4 announced
- Ciara unveils timeless 'Jackie' album artwork, announces spring tour
- Watch the stars of 'Weird Loners' pitch the series to Kanye West
- You might not make it to the desert, but you can still experience Coachella
- Netflix, Marvel name Cheo Hodari Coker as 'Luke Cage' showrunner
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!