”Any late-night proposal would be very interesting to peruse. In my head I occasionally construct the kind of talk show I might do. And I have several different concepts. But I can’t share them with you because I’d want you to pay me for them.” —Garry Shandling, who at press time reportedly was mulling over a multimillion-dollar offer to take over David Letterman’s slot at NBC
Posted April 30 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Molly Ringwald, Meredith Vieira, and more join 'Odd Mom Out' season 2
- Kanye West says he'll tour in September
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, 'Hamilton' cast react to Tony nominations
- 'Person of Interest': EPs say final season will 'blow things up'
- Michael Fassbender in talks to play serial killer in 'Entering Hades'
- Inside Julie Plec's CW family with some of her biggest stars
- Melissa McCarthy: 'Ghostbusters' trailer was ‘very confusing'
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner