”Any late-night proposal would be very interesting to peruse. In my head I occasionally construct the kind of talk show I might do. And I have several different concepts. But I can’t share them with you because I’d want you to pay me for them.” —Garry Shandling, who at press time reportedly was mulling over a multimillion-dollar offer to take over David Letterman’s slot at NBC
Posted April 30 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Gotham' sneak peek: Barbara and Jerome cross paths in Arkham
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!