Imagine a distaff Spin Doctors with more ooomph and you’ve got 4 Non Blondes (actually, there’s a guy guitarist, but don’t hold that against them). Released last October, the Bay Area quartet’s debut Bigger, Better, Faster, More! is a sleeper that folks are just waking up to. ”What’s Up,” the current funky single, is only one of the goodies in the Blondes’ musical grab bag, which is also stuffed with jet-propelled folk rock, angst-ridden anthems, high-octane blues, and ’90s protest songs. A-
Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Imagine a distaff Spin Doctors with more ooomph and you've got 4 Non Blondes (actually, there's a guy guitarist, but don't hold that against them)....Bigger, Better, Faster, More!Rock Imagine a distaff Spin Doctors with more ooomph and you've got 4 Non Blondes (actually, there's a guy guitarist, but don't hold that against them)....1993-05-07
Posted May 7 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!