Imagine a distaff Spin Doctors with more ooomph and you’ve got 4 Non Blondes (actually, there’s a guy guitarist, but don’t hold that against them). Released last October, the Bay Area quartet’s debut Bigger, Better, Faster, More! is a sleeper that folks are just waking up to. ”What’s Up,” the current funky single, is only one of the goodies in the Blondes’ musical grab bag, which is also stuffed with jet-propelled folk rock, angst-ridden anthems, high-octane blues, and ’90s protest songs. A-
Bigger, Better, Faster, More! Imagine a distaff Spin Doctors with more ooomph and you've got 4 Non Blondes (actually, there's a guy guitarist, but don't hold that against them)....Bigger, Better, Faster, More!Rock Imagine a distaff Spin Doctors with more ooomph and you've got 4 Non Blondes (actually, there's a guy guitarist, but don't hold that against them)....1993-05-07
Posted May 7 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!