Models, models everywhere. In the special-edition House of Style: A Model Conversation (MTV, July 10, 1-2 p.m.), super-ones Lauren Hutton, Beverly Johnson, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, and Christy Turlington sit around with hostess-with-the-mostest Cindy Crawford to talk, moan, and laugh about the modeling life. It’s pleasant chitchat that occasionally delves deeper. Hutton talks about being called ”it” by photographers; Campbell dismisses her Sports Illustrated photo shoot as ”totally just tits and ass.” Crawford moves the conversation along with impressive ease-she really has become a skilled TV personality. Look of the Year (Fox, July 13, 9-10 p.m.) is a slick documentary that purports to bring us inside dirt on the Elite Model Agency’s annual contest of the same name, but the show tends to give everything a glossy sheen. Hosted with wooden charm by superduper model Kathy Ireland, Look follows 63 young novices from 39 countries as they cometo New York to be interviewed, dressed up, and gawked at by judges, photographers, and sniffily smug career-makers. The best moment: a gaggle of gorgeously bitter losers after the competition, dishing the winners and wishing them ill. House of Style: B+ Look of the Year: C
House of Style Models, models everywhere. In the special-edition House of Style: A Model Conversation (MTV, July 10, 1-2 p.m.), super-ones Lauren Hutton, Beverly...House of Style Models, models everywhere. In the special-edition House of Style: A Model Conversation (MTV, July 10, 1-2 p.m.), super-ones Lauren Hutton, Beverly...1993-07-09
Status: In Season
Posted July 9 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath' introduces a gay hero to the galaxy
- 'Castle' books 'The O.C.' star in season 8
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen calls eviction 'ridiculous and dumb'; says Steve 'chickened out'
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!