No such luck. While the Nightmare on Elm Street movies possess a sick yet clever surrealism, and the first Halloween was at least well crafted, the Friday the 13th series has always been the cut-rate horror franchise, offering barely functional sex-and-slash pitched straight at the moron brigade. Jason Goes to Hell varies the formula a bit, with ideas swiped from The Terminator, The Hidden, and Alien, but after nine installments the impalements and dismemberments all look the same. So go to hell already, Jason — and take Sean Cunningham, the ”brains” behind this dreck, with you. F
Jason Goes to Hell: The Final FridayNo such luck. While the Nightmare on Elm Street movies possess a sick yet clever surrealism, and the first Halloween was at least well...Jason Goes to Hell: The Final FridayHorrorRNo such luck. While the Nightmare on Elm Street movies possess a sick yet clever surrealism, and the first Halloween was at least well...1993-08-27
Genre: Horror; Starring: Kane Hodder; Director: Adam Marcus; MPAA Rating: R
Posted August 27 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 11 duos who should host the 2016 Oscars
- See Bryan Cranston’s transformation into LBJ for HBO biopic
- 'The Good Wife' actor Dylan Baker tried to save his neighbor from a fire
- Samantha Bee's 'Full Frontal' to premiere in January: See first promo
- Behind the scenes of Ellie Goulding's empowering third album
- 'AHS' star shines in exclusive 'My All American' trailer
- Spoilers: Alex Kingston returns to 'Doctor Who'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!