Ask preschoolers to name their favorite singer, and they’ll surely answer with a single word: Waffi. So we asked the superstar-set to release his first record in three years (Raffi on Broadway)-to reveal a few of his favorite things. *Cereal: Organic corn flakes u Hobby: Bowling u TV character: Deputy Barney Fife *Childhood toy: Table hockey uShoes: Loafers u Backstage snack: Gourmet potato chips u Veg-out activity: Naps u Dinosaur: None (”I think they’re silly; I should name a politician.”) u Cartoon character: Bugs Bunny (for his ”sense of mischief”) *Reason for avoiding reporters’ nosy questions: The Fifth Amendment.
Posted October 1 1993 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans