The Life & Legend of Leadbelly is a solid, fact-filled biography traces the life and career of Huddie Ledbetter (or Leadbelly, as he was commonly known), who was, in his own double-edged words, ”the famousest nigger guitar player in the world.” B+
Posted February 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters