The Life & Legend of Leadbelly is a solid, fact-filled biography traces the life and career of Huddie Ledbetter (or Leadbelly, as he was commonly known), who was, in his own double-edged words, ”the famousest nigger guitar player in the world.” B+
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Watch the first trailer for 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell'
- Brian Williams might have misremembered a few more incidents
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Who will miss Janos on Game of Thrones?
- Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestling
- 'Black-ish' creator writing 'Good Times' movie
- 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force' to end
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album