The Life & Legend of Leadbelly is a solid, fact-filled biography traces the life and career of Huddie Ledbetter (or Leadbelly, as he was commonly known), who was, in his own double-edged words, ”the famousest nigger guitar player in the world.” B+
Posted February 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea