Riva, Dietrich’s daughter, knows how to make tabloid hearts beat: this book is a gossip lover’s dream. More than a lot of highly praised star bios, Marlene Dietrich lets you feel how frightening it can be right up there with the monster, in the hot glow of the diamonds just before show time. C+
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!