”We came to wreck everything and ruin your life,” announces a skinhead at a wealthy man’s door. Geoffrey Wright’s evocatively crafted portrayal of neo-Nazi culture in Australia, where xenophobic skinheads are at war with the ”gooks,” is both socially terrifying and cinematically mesmerizing. The question then arises: Is Romper Stomper on some level a glorification of neo-Nazism? C+
Romper Stomper ''We came to wreck everything and ruin your life,'' announces a skinhead at a wealthy man's door. Geoffrey Wright's evocatively crafted portrayal of neo...Romper StomperMystery and Thriller, DramaGeoffrey WrightPT93MUnrated ''We came to wreck everything and ruin your life,'' announces a skinhead at a wealthy man's door. Geoffrey Wright's evocatively crafted portrayal of neo...1994-02-11
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Russell Crowe, Jacqueline Mckenzie; Director: Geoffrey Wright; Author: Geoffrey Wright; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!