We’re Off To See the Munchkins, a no-budget tribute to the little people who made The Wizard of Oz possible, boasts four separate reminiscences of the MGM commissary and a host who occasionally wanders out of range of the studio lights. But the former Munchkins are uniformly likable, especially the Lollipop Guild member who later went on to appear in the Odd Couple TV show as one of Oscar’s gambling advisers. C-
We're Off to See the MunchkinsWe're Off To See the Munchkins, a no-budget tribute to the little people who made The Wizard of Oz possible, boasts four...We're Off to See the MunchkinsDocumentaryUnratedWe're Off To See the Munchkins, a no-budget tribute to the little people who made The Wizard of Oz possible, boasts four...1994-02-11
Genre: Documentary; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted February 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- 'Batmetal Returns' to cover Dethklok, and destroy some of your favorite cartoon characters
- Cute 10-year-old girl stymies NFL stars with great questions
- Ansel Elgort to star in '80s CIA drama 'Code Name Veil'
- 'Concussion' director hits back at NYT 'hatchet-job'
- 'The 100' boss shares sneak peek at Clarke's new look
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!