If the Partridge Family really rocked, they’d sound alarmingly like the Dentists. These Brits make instantly hummable guitar dirges on such topics as the working class, growing up, and needing space. Then, almost as a tease, they toss in a backdrop of harmonic voices pumping a lusty ”ba bup baa baa” that would make Shirley Partridge proud. These Dentists drill with plenty of skill-and ample laughing gas.
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): EastWest
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters