*Film rights to Criminal Conversation by Evan Hunter, a.k.a. Ed McBain, went for a reported high six- figure sum to Cruise-Wagner Productions (yes, that Cruise). *Simon & Schuster spent $10 million for a four-book deal with Lonesome Dove author Larry McMurtry.
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Two more seasons of 'Serial' are on their way
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.
- Tracy Morgan settles with Walmart