Can we talk? I have some random complaints. u Is All My Children’s Brooke (Julia Barr) the most fertile woman on TV, or what? Seems like after every time she has sex she’s either pregnant (as she is now) or worrying about expecting. And haven’t we had enough of all the silly who-is-the-baby’s- father story lines? Can’t these women count? * Something else to ponder: each Bold and the Beautiful episode has on average two writers but seven makeup people. * Am I the only one annoyed by the constant use of the word darling by Lucinda (Elizabeth Hubbard) on As the World Turns? Even worse, she says it in four syllables. One Life to Live’s Renee (Patricia Elliott) and The Young & the Restless’s Mamie (Veronica Redd Forrest) are also endearment abusers. Maybe they need a 12-step program for Women Who Gush Too Much.
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!