Can we talk? I have some random complaints. u Is All My Children’s Brooke (Julia Barr) the most fertile woman on TV, or what? Seems like after every time she has sex she’s either pregnant (as she is now) or worrying about expecting. And haven’t we had enough of all the silly who-is-the-baby’s- father story lines? Can’t these women count? * Something else to ponder: each Bold and the Beautiful episode has on average two writers but seven makeup people. * Am I the only one annoyed by the constant use of the word darling by Lucinda (Elizabeth Hubbard) on As the World Turns? Even worse, she says it in four syllables. One Life to Live’s Renee (Patricia Elliott) and The Young & the Restless’s Mamie (Veronica Redd Forrest) are also endearment abusers. Maybe they need a 12-step program for Women Who Gush Too Much.
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mel Gibson: 'Passion of the Christ' sequel would focus on the resurrection
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall