Can we talk? I have some random complaints. u Is All My Children’s Brooke (Julia Barr) the most fertile woman on TV, or what? Seems like after every time she has sex she’s either pregnant (as she is now) or worrying about expecting. And haven’t we had enough of all the silly who-is-the-baby’s- father story lines? Can’t these women count? * Something else to ponder: each Bold and the Beautiful episode has on average two writers but seven makeup people. * Am I the only one annoyed by the constant use of the word darling by Lucinda (Elizabeth Hubbard) on As the World Turns? Even worse, she says it in four syllables. One Life to Live’s Renee (Patricia Elliott) and The Young & the Restless’s Mamie (Veronica Redd Forrest) are also endearment abusers. Maybe they need a 12-step program for Women Who Gush Too Much.
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?
- Katy Perry is selling Left Shark onesies now