Can we talk? I have some random complaints. u Is All My Children’s Brooke (Julia Barr) the most fertile woman on TV, or what? Seems like after every time she has sex she’s either pregnant (as she is now) or worrying about expecting. And haven’t we had enough of all the silly who-is-the-baby’s- father story lines? Can’t these women count? * Something else to ponder: each Bold and the Beautiful episode has on average two writers but seven makeup people. * Am I the only one annoyed by the constant use of the word darling by Lucinda (Elizabeth Hubbard) on As the World Turns? Even worse, she says it in four syllables. One Life to Live’s Renee (Patricia Elliott) and The Young & the Restless’s Mamie (Veronica Redd Forrest) are also endearment abusers. Maybe they need a 12-step program for Women Who Gush Too Much.
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'
- Oprah Winfrey unveils her first cookbook cover
- David Crosby on Kanye West: 'He can neither sing, nor write, nor play'