Gary Stewart I’m a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn’t really a Texan (he’s more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent enough time with blustery losers in Lone Star bars, and he knows how to convey a Texas-size hurt and hangover without ever getting maudlin (”Hand Me Another”). His real specialty is trouble, filtered through two-timing women, tortured memories, and suppressed rage. When he fixes his hill-country tenor and manic vibrato on ”Stompin’ Grounds,” he’s a walking stick of dynamite. With the fuse lit. B -Alanna Nash
I'm a Texan Gary Stewart I'm a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn't really a Texan (he's more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent...I'm a TexanCountry Gary Stewart I'm a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn't really a Texan (he's more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent...1994-02-18
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Gary Stewart
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:49 AM EST
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Listen to EW's Sirius XM spotlight on the women of comedy, featuring Kristen Schaal
- De La Soul to fund new album via Kickstarter
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' spinoff finds its Hawkgirl: Broadway star Ciara Renee
- Wilco protests Indiana law, nixes concert
- Oxygen, Esquire Network partner on companion series 'Living With Funny,' 'Comedians of L.A.'
- 'The Flash': Mark Hamill on reprising Trickster role, bringing out epic 'Star Wars' nod
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!