Gary Stewart I’m a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn’t really a Texan (he’s more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent enough time with blustery losers in Lone Star bars, and he knows how to convey a Texas-size hurt and hangover without ever getting maudlin (”Hand Me Another”). His real specialty is trouble, filtered through two-timing women, tortured memories, and suppressed rage. When he fixes his hill-country tenor and manic vibrato on ”Stompin’ Grounds,” he’s a walking stick of dynamite. With the fuse lit. B -Alanna Nash
I'm a Texan Gary Stewart I'm a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn't really a Texan (he's more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent...I'm a TexanCountry Gary Stewart I'm a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn't really a Texan (he's more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent...1994-02-18
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Gary Stewart
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Hindsight canceled by VH1 (even though it was renewed)
- Listen to 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical' cast sing 'California'
- Ellen Page says it's 'borderline offensive' to call actors brave for playing LGBTQ roles
- How 'Hannibal' was 'The Sopranos'
- Everything you need to know about 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical'
- Michael B. Jordan may bare his fangs in MGM's 'Blood Brothers'
- Aaron Tveit, Daniel Sunjata sum up 'Graceland' in 30 seconds
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!