Gary Stewart I’m a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn’t really a Texan (he’s more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent enough time with blustery losers in Lone Star bars, and he knows how to convey a Texas-size hurt and hangover without ever getting maudlin (”Hand Me Another”). His real specialty is trouble, filtered through two-timing women, tortured memories, and suppressed rage. When he fixes his hill-country tenor and manic vibrato on ”Stompin’ Grounds,” he’s a walking stick of dynamite. With the fuse lit. B -Alanna Nash
I'm a Texan Gary Stewart I'm a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn't really a Texan (he's more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent...I'm a TexanCountry Gary Stewart I'm a Texan (HighTone) Stewart isn't really a Texan (he's more familiar with the redneck regions of Kentucky and Florida), but he has spent...1994-02-18
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Gary Stewart
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!