So deeply lame is Pauly Shore’s whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn’t qualify as a ”comedian” — he’s merely that bane of the Television Age, a ”personality.” Even if he doesn’t make your flesh shimmy in revulsion, Shore’s latest feature, Son-In-Law, is a mirthless embarrassment in which he follows college girlfriend Carla Gugino back to the farm and wins her family over to the cause of his mewling, unfocused idiocy. God, I miss Pee-wee Herman.
Son-In-LawSo deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...Son-In-LawComedyPG-13So deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...1994-02-18Carla GuginoLane SmithCarla Gugino, Lane Smith
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Pauly Shore, Carla Gugino, Lane Smith; Director: Steve Rash; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Here's how J.K. Rowling responded to Ireland's historic gay marriage vote
- 'A Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash killed in car crash
- 'Turn' sneak peek: Washington meets Lafayette
- Chris Pratt: Why I'm ready to get away from Hollywood
- Matt Damon in Ridley Scott's 'The Martian': First Look
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!