So deeply lame is Pauly Shore’s whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn’t qualify as a ”comedian” — he’s merely that bane of the Television Age, a ”personality.” Even if he doesn’t make your flesh shimmy in revulsion, Shore’s latest feature, Son-In-Law, is a mirthless embarrassment in which he follows college girlfriend Carla Gugino back to the farm and wins her family over to the cause of his mewling, unfocused idiocy. God, I miss Pee-wee Herman.
Son-In-LawSo deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...Son-In-LawComedyPG-13So deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...1994-02-18Carla GuginoLane SmithCarla Gugino, Lane Smith
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Pauly Shore, Carla Gugino, Lane Smith; Director: Steve Rash; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bones final season details, premiere date revealed
- 'Final Fantasy XV' beautifully teases an 'Omen' of chaos Noctis
- Mariah Carey and fiance James Packer have split
- Gerard Butler set for threequel 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Tracey Ullman interprets Melania Trump's campaign style
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’