So deeply lame is Pauly Shore’s whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn’t qualify as a ”comedian” — he’s merely that bane of the Television Age, a ”personality.” Even if he doesn’t make your flesh shimmy in revulsion, Shore’s latest feature, Son-In-Law, is a mirthless embarrassment in which he follows college girlfriend Carla Gugino back to the farm and wins her family over to the cause of his mewling, unfocused idiocy. God, I miss Pee-wee Herman.
Son-In-LawSo deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...Son-In-LawComedyPG-13So deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...1994-02-18Carla GuginoLane SmithCarla Gugino, Lane Smith
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Pauly Shore, Carla Gugino, Lane Smith; Director: Steve Rash; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'