So deeply lame is Pauly Shore’s whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn’t qualify as a ”comedian” — he’s merely that bane of the Television Age, a ”personality.” Even if he doesn’t make your flesh shimmy in revulsion, Shore’s latest feature, Son-In-Law, is a mirthless embarrassment in which he follows college girlfriend Carla Gugino back to the farm and wins her family over to the cause of his mewling, unfocused idiocy. God, I miss Pee-wee Herman.
Son-In-LawSo deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...Son-In-LawComedyPG-13So deeply lame is Pauly Shore's whiny baby-freak shtick that he doesn't qualify as a ''comedian'' — he's merely that bane of the Television Age, a '...1994-02-18Carla GuginoLane SmithCarla Gugino, Lane Smith
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Pauly Shore, Carla Gugino, Lane Smith; Director: Steve Rash; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted February 18 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars tease a possible Paily reunion and more
- Kanye West slams children's games with in-app purchases
- Aaron Sorkin's Silicon Valley
- New York Comic Con attendees fail Jimmy Fallon's pop culture quiz
- James Corden explains what it's like to receive a medal from the Queen
- Stephen Colbert provided some much needed 'Life Hacks' on 'The Late Show'
- See Colbert & Corden sing a spectacular rendition of 'Me and My Shadow'