The independent college comedy Student Bodies, starring Andrew Lauren (son of Ralph) and Stephen Mailer (son of Norman), was directed by Doug Liman (son of Iran-Contra prosecutor Arthur). Parents’ Weekend, indeed. FLUB OF THE WEEK Those May-December romances never work As Gary Oldman goes on the lam in Romeo Is Bleeding, he tells his wife to meet him at a diner ”every six months: May 1st and December 1st.” No wonder they never make contact.
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- How Taylor Swift, Jimmy Fallon, and other stars are celebrating July 4
- 'Crimson Peak' exclusive: Mia Wasikowska flees the darkness in Guillermo del Toro's Gothic chiller
- Beach reads: 15 heart-stopping thrillers to dive into this summer
- Zack Snyder defends ‘Man of Steel’ ending: You can’t have superheroes knock around with no consequences
- 50 Songs for 50 States: EW's favorite patriotic pop through the years
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Q's about Jace, Audrey, and a twist
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Eddie Redmayne, Eva Longoria, Flo Rida & More!