I’m reading a History of Warfare by Paul Keegan, which is his most comprehensive book, thoughtful and profound; a History of God by Karen Armstrong, a necessary overview of three major monotheistic world religions that examines the way the concept of God has changed over the years; and a History of Hell, by Alice Turner, a very engrossing travelogue with pictures. There’s also another one which isn’t called ”The History of” anything, but it is a history book: Witchcraze. Beside my bed is this huge stack of books that I read in the bedroom, and there’s a huge stack of books on the floor in my study that I read in there, and downstairs is another huge stack of books I read there. You never know, I’ll read anything. I read articles in those air flight magazines. I just read one today on management techniques. I feel I need to know these things.
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- How the novel 'Star Wars: Aftermath' sets up 'The Force Awakens'
- The lawsuit over 'Mr. Holmes' has been settled, attorney says
- Kristen Bell’s gift to Dax Shepard makes us all miss 'Parenthood'
- Casting Net: Jason Momoa to star in lumberjack thriller Braven
- Brad Paisley gets ready for football season with 'Country Nation' video
- Selena Gomez is officially in 'Neighbors 2'
- Interracial family comedy in the works at NBC, from Parks and Recreation pair
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!