I’m reading a History of Warfare by Paul Keegan, which is his most comprehensive book, thoughtful and profound; a History of God by Karen Armstrong, a necessary overview of three major monotheistic world religions that examines the way the concept of God has changed over the years; and a History of Hell, by Alice Turner, a very engrossing travelogue with pictures. There’s also another one which isn’t called ”The History of” anything, but it is a history book: Witchcraze. Beside my bed is this huge stack of books that I read in the bedroom, and there’s a huge stack of books on the floor in my study that I read in there, and downstairs is another huge stack of books I read there. You never know, I’ll read anything. I read articles in those air flight magazines. I just read one today on management techniques. I feel I need to know these things.
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!