I’m reading a History of Warfare by Paul Keegan, which is his most comprehensive book, thoughtful and profound; a History of God by Karen Armstrong, a necessary overview of three major monotheistic world religions that examines the way the concept of God has changed over the years; and a History of Hell, by Alice Turner, a very engrossing travelogue with pictures. There’s also another one which isn’t called ”The History of” anything, but it is a history book: Witchcraze. Beside my bed is this huge stack of books that I read in the bedroom, and there’s a huge stack of books on the floor in my study that I read in there, and downstairs is another huge stack of books I read there. You never know, I’ll read anything. I read articles in those air flight magazines. I just read one today on management techniques. I feel I need to know these things.
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!