I’m reading a History of Warfare by Paul Keegan, which is his most comprehensive book, thoughtful and profound; a History of God by Karen Armstrong, a necessary overview of three major monotheistic world religions that examines the way the concept of God has changed over the years; and a History of Hell, by Alice Turner, a very engrossing travelogue with pictures. There’s also another one which isn’t called ”The History of” anything, but it is a history book: Witchcraze. Beside my bed is this huge stack of books that I read in the bedroom, and there’s a huge stack of books on the floor in my study that I read in there, and downstairs is another huge stack of books I read there. You never know, I’ll read anything. I read articles in those air flight magazines. I just read one today on management techniques. I feel I need to know these things.
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Reese Witherspoon is 'thinking about’ another 'Legally Blonde' sequel
- Academy head on 'Birth of a Nation': People need to judge the movie