I’m reading a History of Warfare by Paul Keegan, which is his most comprehensive book, thoughtful and profound; a History of God by Karen Armstrong, a necessary overview of three major monotheistic world religions that examines the way the concept of God has changed over the years; and a History of Hell, by Alice Turner, a very engrossing travelogue with pictures. There’s also another one which isn’t called ”The History of” anything, but it is a history book: Witchcraze. Beside my bed is this huge stack of books that I read in the bedroom, and there’s a huge stack of books on the floor in my study that I read in there, and downstairs is another huge stack of books I read there. You never know, I’ll read anything. I read articles in those air flight magazines. I just read one today on management techniques. I feel I need to know these things.
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors