A hateful ”family” comedy based on jokey insinuations of incest: To impress a Cute Guy at a Bahamas beach resort, a flirtatious 14-year-old (newcomer Katherine Heigl) concocts the story that her innocent father (the great French behemoth Gerard Depardieu, who happily flashes his prodigious bronze gut) is actually her lover. Even sophisticates should feel discomfort.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Gerard Depardieu, Katherine Heigl, Lauren Hutton, Stephen Tobolowsky; Director: Steve Miner; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters