All’s quiet on the Shannen Doherty front. Since returning to work in January, the tempestuous star of Beverly Hills, 90210 has been ”a total angel,” says a source on the set. ”She’s been on time, hasn’t thrown tantrums, and has even let the makeup artists do her face.” Moreover, her costars have gone from vilifying her (as Gabrielle Carteris did when she was quoted as saying, ”What goes around, comes around”) to speaking on her behalf. ”I’m saddened by the whole situation,” says Luke Perry. Could all of this mean a reconciliation is in the air? ”Not that I know of,” says producer Aaron Spelling, who conceded Doherty has been acting ”terrific.” (Spelling denied reports that Drew Barrymore would be joining 90210 and refused to discuss a reported meeting with Alyssa Milano.) Meanwhile, a spokesman for Doherty hints that she’s anxious to kiss and make up. ”If she came back next season she’d enjoy it.”
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First teaser for 'Zoolander 2' asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!