All’s quiet on the Shannen Doherty front. Since returning to work in January, the tempestuous star of Beverly Hills, 90210 has been ”a total angel,” says a source on the set. ”She’s been on time, hasn’t thrown tantrums, and has even let the makeup artists do her face.” Moreover, her costars have gone from vilifying her (as Gabrielle Carteris did when she was quoted as saying, ”What goes around, comes around”) to speaking on her behalf. ”I’m saddened by the whole situation,” says Luke Perry. Could all of this mean a reconciliation is in the air? ”Not that I know of,” says producer Aaron Spelling, who conceded Doherty has been acting ”terrific.” (Spelling denied reports that Drew Barrymore would be joining 90210 and refused to discuss a reported meeting with Alyssa Milano.) Meanwhile, a spokesman for Doherty hints that she’s anxious to kiss and make up. ”If she came back next season she’d enjoy it.”
Posted March 4 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Behind the scenes of Ellie Goulding's empowering third album
- 'AHS' star shines in exclusive 'My All American' trailer
- Spoilers: Alex Kingston returns to 'Doctor Who'
- Jeff Probst debates the use of challenge advantages on 'Survivor'
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2015 celebrities are ...
- Joanna Newsom reveals new record is 'different from anything I did in the past
- Kevin Gates charged with battery after kicking female fan
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!