All’s quiet on the Shannen Doherty front. Since returning to work in January, the tempestuous star of Beverly Hills, 90210 has been ”a total angel,” says a source on the set. ”She’s been on time, hasn’t thrown tantrums, and has even let the makeup artists do her face.” Moreover, her costars have gone from vilifying her (as Gabrielle Carteris did when she was quoted as saying, ”What goes around, comes around”) to speaking on her behalf. ”I’m saddened by the whole situation,” says Luke Perry. Could all of this mean a reconciliation is in the air? ”Not that I know of,” says producer Aaron Spelling, who conceded Doherty has been acting ”terrific.” (Spelling denied reports that Drew Barrymore would be joining 90210 and refused to discuss a reported meeting with Alyssa Milano.) Meanwhile, a spokesman for Doherty hints that she’s anxious to kiss and make up. ”If she came back next season she’d enjoy it.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:49 AM EST
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our exclusive audience with the queen of second chances
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!