Luna crafts ’60s-ish garage-pop that is so fragile, every chorus seems in danger of shattering. But Dean Wareham’s guitar — playful, languorous, fluid — always takes you to a safe haven, and his vocal whisperings are reassuring. Bewitched is sneaky-sweet, though: Beneath its dreamy melodies lurk dispirited lyrics about breakups and unrequited romance. A-
BewitchedLuna crafts '60s-ish garage-pop that is so fragile, every chorus seems in danger of shattering. But Dean Wareham's guitar — playful, languorous,...BewitchedLuna crafts '60s-ish garage-pop that is so fragile, every chorus seems in danger of shattering. But Dean Wareham's guitar — playful, languorous,...1994-03-11
Producer (group): Elektra
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- Syfy and Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television developing 'Brave New World' series
- 'Nick Arcade' creators reunite for new game show on Kickstarter
- 'Criminal Minds' finale sneak peek: Will the BAU find Kate's daughter?
- 'Once Upon a Time' finale first look: Who's going to die?
- Chipotle essay contest for students lets winners get published -- on Chipotle cups
- Mariah Carey to perform at 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Kygo turns Tove Lo's 'Habits (Stay High)' into the piano ballad you need
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Rob & Kate, Anna Kendrick, Vanessa & Selena and More!