When General Hospital’s Tony Geary and Genie Francis appeared as Luke and Laura on Roseanne in early January, Roseanne and Tom Arnold agreed to return the favor and check into GH for a guest spot. But since then, the mercurial Arnolds have missed two tape dates. Roseanne joked that she canceled because she was in a real hospital: ”a nut barn,” in her words. But the Arnolds’ publicist said it was because of reshoots for Tom’s movie True Lies. Now it’s anyone’s guess when, or if, the Arnolds will drop anchor in Port Charles, though a GH spokesperson is ”still very hopeful.” The Arnolds may shake things up by playing new characters, who, GH says, ”will be intrinsic to the story line over several episodes.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:45 PM EST
- 'Walking Dead': Lennie James explains Morgan's backstory
- 'Daredevil': 5 new character posters from Marvel's first Netflix show
- Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves to headline Willie Nelson's 4th of July picnic
- 'The Wiz' is NBC's next live musical, partnering with Cirque du Soleil
- 'Shadowhunters' gets series order from ABC Family
- 'Walking Dead': Its most-watched finale
- 'The Flash' boss debunks one theory
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!