When General Hospital’s Tony Geary and Genie Francis appeared as Luke and Laura on Roseanne in early January, Roseanne and Tom Arnold agreed to return the favor and check into GH for a guest spot. But since then, the mercurial Arnolds have missed two tape dates. Roseanne joked that she canceled because she was in a real hospital: ”a nut barn,” in her words. But the Arnolds’ publicist said it was because of reshoots for Tom’s movie True Lies. Now it’s anyone’s guess when, or if, the Arnolds will drop anchor in Port Charles, though a GH spokesperson is ”still very hopeful.” The Arnolds may shake things up by playing new characters, who, GH says, ”will be intrinsic to the story line over several episodes.”
Posted March 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt