When General Hospital’s Tony Geary and Genie Francis appeared as Luke and Laura on Roseanne in early January, Roseanne and Tom Arnold agreed to return the favor and check into GH for a guest spot. But since then, the mercurial Arnolds have missed two tape dates. Roseanne joked that she canceled because she was in a real hospital: ”a nut barn,” in her words. But the Arnolds’ publicist said it was because of reshoots for Tom’s movie True Lies. Now it’s anyone’s guess when, or if, the Arnolds will drop anchor in Port Charles, though a GH spokesperson is ”still very hopeful.” The Arnolds may shake things up by playing new characters, who, GH says, ”will be intrinsic to the story line over several episodes.”
Posted March 11 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!