From the Thompson Twins’ ashes rises another trio intent on expanding pop’s boundaries. Like Dead Can Dance, it offers austere tracks, incorporating ancient instruments, East Indian chants, and rhythms that perfectly match the voices of moody Tom Bailey and ethereal Alannah Currie. The Stone is a trance-inducing, ambient trip. A
The Stone From the Thompson Twins' ashes rises another trio intent on expanding pop's boundaries. Like Dead Can Dance, it offers austere tracks, incorporating...The StoneWorld From the Thompson Twins' ashes rises another trio intent on expanding pop's boundaries. Like Dead Can Dance, it offers austere tracks, incorporating...1994-03-25
Genre: World; Producer (group): Reprise Records
Posted March 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!