From the Thompson Twins’ ashes rises another trio intent on expanding pop’s boundaries. Like Dead Can Dance, it offers austere tracks, incorporating ancient instruments, East Indian chants, and rhythms that perfectly match the voices of moody Tom Bailey and ethereal Alannah Currie. The Stone is a trance-inducing, ambient trip. A
The Stone From the Thompson Twins' ashes rises another trio intent on expanding pop's boundaries. Like Dead Can Dance, it offers austere tracks, incorporating...The StoneWorld From the Thompson Twins' ashes rises another trio intent on expanding pop's boundaries. Like Dead Can Dance, it offers austere tracks, incorporating...1994-03-25
Genre: World; Producer (group): Reprise Records
Posted March 25 1994 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!