Rush Brush: Much has been made of producers Harry Thomason and Linda Bloodworth-Thomason’s connections to the Clintons, but it seems they also have a relationship with conservative radio kingpin Rush Limbaugh, who will appear on an episode of their Hearts Afire. ”Rush’s father was a conservative attorney in southeast Missouri and Linda’s father was a liberal attorney. This is just the next generation,” says Harry Thomason, who adds that all three have slept in the White House’s Lincoln bedroom. What do the Clintons think of their friends’ star treatment of Rush? ”You wouldn’t invite a guest into your home and mistreat him,” says Thomason. ”The President understands that.”
Posted April 15 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Longmire' star Adam Bartley in recurring role
- 'Star Wars,' Beyoncé among most popular fandoms ever
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: Warming up to 'This Is Us'
- Are these the best opening title sequences of all time?
- Please watch Kevin Hart’s reaction to this cat
- 'The Leftovers' creators announce third and final season premiere month
- Erika Girardi defends 'RHOBH': 'It's not just a bunch of bitches'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans