Madonna, bubee-what’s wrong? For nearly a decade you’ve been the queen of appropriation, brazenly channeling something old into something new. There was the Marilyn period, the pastiche of ’70s images in the ”Deeper and Deeper” video, the dizzying incarnation of classic starlets for ”Vogue” But now? It’s just the same ol’ same ol’, and frankly, we’re bored. But don’t despair: You might be able to recoup your post-Letterman career with some new material. Maybe you just need a little inspiration-and another old style to rip off. Try these indelible blonds on for size.
Posted April 15 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- 'Hairspray Live!' featured cameos from two former Tracys
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot