Josh and Sam are brothers on the run in a stolen car in Josh and S.A.M. But what makes these fugitives different is that they’re little kids. Bandied back and forth between divorced, indifferent parents, they wander off, get attacked by an angry drunk, and escape in his car, convinced they’ve accidentally killed him. Complicating matters is that little Sam believes he’s a genetically altered secret weapon being sought by the government. When this film came out last fall, it was mismarketed as a knockabout comic romp. Even now, the video box bills it as ”Home Alone meets Thelma & Louise.” It’s actually more like the latter: smart, stylish, funny, and sad.
Josh and S.A.M. Josh and Sam are brothers on the run in a stolen car in Josh and S.A.M. But what makes these fugitives different is that they're little...Josh and S.A.M.ComedyPG-13 Josh and Sam are brothers on the run in a stolen car in Josh and S.A.M. But what makes these fugitives different is that they're little...1994-04-22Joan Allen
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Noah Fleiss, Martha Plimpton, Jacob Tierney, Joan Allen; Director: Billy Weber; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted April 22 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony