GONE FISHING: After shooting three films in a row (including this summer’s Wyatt Earp and The War), Kevin Costner plans to take a year off once his $60 million adventure Waterworld is complete. A spokeswoman at the actor’s Tig Productions refused to speculate on how Costner will spend his sabbatical, but here’s a clue: Shortly before the announcement, Costner was spotted fly-fishing in Big Sky, Mont., spending day after day in the icy-cold Gallatin River. ”A very competent and confident fisherman,” says a guide, who notes that the star managed to reel in some rainbow and brown trout. Sounds like he’s hooked.
Posted May 6 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sia uses her song 'The Greatest' to endorse Hillary Clinton
- Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' protestors charged
- Solange Knowles to release new album on Friday
- NBC orders full season of 'This Is Us'
- 'Late Late Show': James Corden takes on Usain Bolt in a 100-meter sprint
- 'The Flash': Exclusive first look at Tom Felton
- Amy Schumer is first woman to make Forbes' highest-paid comedians list