GONE FISHING: After shooting three films in a row (including this summer’s Wyatt Earp and The War), Kevin Costner plans to take a year off once his $60 million adventure Waterworld is complete. A spokeswoman at the actor’s Tig Productions refused to speculate on how Costner will spend his sabbatical, but here’s a clue: Shortly before the announcement, Costner was spotted fly-fishing in Big Sky, Mont., spending day after day in the icy-cold Gallatin River. ”A very competent and confident fisherman,” says a guide, who notes that the star managed to reel in some rainbow and brown trout. Sounds like he’s hooked.
Posted May 6 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Why J.J. Abrams was nervous to screen 'The Force Awakens' for Disney brass
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Alex Pettyfer talks 'Magic Mike': 'Channing Tatum does not like me'
- Benny Boom in talks to step in as director of Tupac biopic
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song