GONE FISHING: After shooting three films in a row (including this summer’s Wyatt Earp and The War), Kevin Costner plans to take a year off once his $60 million adventure Waterworld is complete. A spokeswoman at the actor’s Tig Productions refused to speculate on how Costner will spend his sabbatical, but here’s a clue: Shortly before the announcement, Costner was spotted fly-fishing in Big Sky, Mont., spending day after day in the icy-cold Gallatin River. ”A very competent and confident fisherman,” says a guide, who notes that the star managed to reel in some rainbow and brown trout. Sounds like he’s hooked.
Posted May 6 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award