If dogs can mouth off in a movie, they’ve earned the right to enter into continuity errors. That’s the lesson of Look Who’s Talking Now!, which features Diane Keaton as the voice of a pedigreed poodle named Daphne and Danny DeVito as that of her housemate, Rocks, a mutt. About midway into the movie, a night on the town redolent of Lady and the Tramp climaxes with the haughty Daphne’s frenzied discovery of the sensual pleasure of mud. Returning home the following morning, the usually pure-white Daphne displays a dingy tinge. Once inside the house, though, her face is magically clean. A minor error? Perhaps, but here at EW we seek perfection — doggedly.
Posted June 3 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- 'Hairspray Live!' featured cameos from two former Tracys
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot