Good ol’ Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol’ rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There’s also a comic-book version, published by Marvel, that gives you full details of the plot. But you don’t have to read it to enjoy the music. The songs (two of them cowritten with Soundgarden’s Chris Cornell) are catchy and sharpened with hard, edgy riffs; they’re plenty of fun on their own. B
The Last Temptation Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...The Last TemptationMetal Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...1994-06-10
Posted June 10 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!