Good ol’ Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol’ rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There’s also a comic-book version, published by Marvel, that gives you full details of the plot. But you don’t have to read it to enjoy the music. The songs (two of them cowritten with Soundgarden’s Chris Cornell) are catchy and sharpened with hard, edgy riffs; they’re plenty of fun on their own. B
The Last Temptation Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...The Last TemptationMetal Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...1994-06-10
Posted June 10 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift teases 'Wildest Dreams' video with pic of Scott Eastwood
- Andy Samberg provides Emmys hashtags #freepizza(no)
- Watch the MTV VMAs with EW's drinking game
- Fan theory suggests the Joker was hero of 'The Dark Knight'
- Everything Hannibal wore on 'Hannibal'
- Jeff Probst on the players he is surprised did not get voted into 'Survivor'
- Justin Timberlake and Jonathan Demme are making a 'space age music film'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Darius Rucker, Paris Hilton, Nick & Pharrell and More!