Good ol’ Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol’ rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There’s also a comic-book version, published by Marvel, that gives you full details of the plot. But you don’t have to read it to enjoy the music. The songs (two of them cowritten with Soundgarden’s Chris Cornell) are catchy and sharpened with hard, edgy riffs; they’re plenty of fun on their own. B
The Last Temptation Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...The Last TemptationMetal Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...1994-06-10
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Which character has the worst luck?
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Q&A: J.K. Rowling bibliographer Philip W. Errington tells us even more Harry Potter secrets
- The Winklevii will have a cameo on 'Silicon Valley'
- Masi Oka's Hiro Nakamura will return for 'Heroes Reborn'
- Drea de Matteo loses apartment in fire
- 'Fifty Shades' sequel: Who should direct it?
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!