Good ol’ Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol’ rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There’s also a comic-book version, published by Marvel, that gives you full details of the plot. But you don’t have to read it to enjoy the music. The songs (two of them cowritten with Soundgarden’s Chris Cornell) are catchy and sharpened with hard, edgy riffs; they’re plenty of fun on their own. B
The Last Temptation Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...The Last TemptationMetal Good ol' Alice Cooper tells a story on The Last Temptation with a good ol' rock & roll theme: the seductive power of evil. There's...1994-06-10
Posted June 10 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...