No need to wonder what Beverly Hills, 90210’s Brian Austin Green did on his summer vacation. The fledgling musician showed off his new, dreadlocked look at a recent Fox party in New York City. ”I got bored, and it gets really hot during the day,” says Green, who admits the hairdo may not go over well with 90210 honcho Aaron Spelling. ”Aaron hasn’t seen [my hair] yet, so I don’t know if I’ll have it for the show,” he says. ”But Jason [Priestley] and Jennie [Garth] liked it. Well, Jennie was laughing at first, but she likes it.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' season 7 winner talks about being the 'shadiest queen'
- Robin Williams' wife, children continue to sort out issues over late actor's estate
- Icona Pop join One Direction on their U.S. tour
- Caitlyn Jenner's mom: 'She's beautiful'
- St. Vincent OK after fall off speakers
- Eddie Redmayne set for 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Justice Department ramps up its investigation of theater chains
- 18 CBS star portraits from summer/fall shows
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Charlize & Seth, Alessandro & Bradley, Gwen Stefani and More!