No need to wonder what Beverly Hills, 90210’s Brian Austin Green did on his summer vacation. The fledgling musician showed off his new, dreadlocked look at a recent Fox party in New York City. ”I got bored, and it gets really hot during the day,” says Green, who admits the hairdo may not go over well with 90210 honcho Aaron Spelling. ”Aaron hasn’t seen [my hair] yet, so I don’t know if I’ll have it for the show,” he says. ”But Jason [Priestley] and Jennie [Garth] liked it. Well, Jennie was laughing at first, but she likes it.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- Nicki Minaj joins 'Barbershop 3' cast
- 'Forever' sneak peek: John Noble puts Henry to a test he nearly fails
- 'Late Show' sneak peek: President Obama, David Letterman make retirement plans
- 'The Flash': Iris confronts Barry with the truth
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Fish Mooney's fate as 'Gotham' wraps season 1
- Orlando Jones exits 'Sleepy Hollow'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!