No need to wonder what Beverly Hills, 90210’s Brian Austin Green did on his summer vacation. The fledgling musician showed off his new, dreadlocked look at a recent Fox party in New York City. ”I got bored, and it gets really hot during the day,” says Green, who admits the hairdo may not go over well with 90210 honcho Aaron Spelling. ”Aaron hasn’t seen [my hair] yet, so I don’t know if I’ll have it for the show,” he says. ”But Jason [Priestley] and Jennie [Garth] liked it. Well, Jennie was laughing at first, but she likes it.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels