Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s latest casualty? Judging from this photo, it’s the rabbit. In Junior, Arnold reteams with Twins costar Danny DeVito to play, of all things, a pregnant man. But the prosthetic pregnancy didn’t garner sympathy for the father of three among students at San Francisco’s Synergy School. Worried about kids straying into a shot, the production kept youngsters from leaving the grounds until Arnold finished a scene. ”I had to stay until six,” groused one 7-year-old. Was it worth the wait? ”DeVito was cool,” says the student. ”But Arnold was wearing [hair] gel.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Survivor: Second Chance' player Stephen Fishbach says 'it haunts me every day, the fact I didn't win'
- ABC Family and Fox score top marks for inclusion of LGBT characters
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!