Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s latest casualty? Judging from this photo, it’s the rabbit. In Junior, Arnold reteams with Twins costar Danny DeVito to play, of all things, a pregnant man. But the prosthetic pregnancy didn’t garner sympathy for the father of three among students at San Francisco’s Synergy School. Worried about kids straying into a shot, the production kept youngsters from leaving the grounds until Arnold finished a scene. ”I had to stay until six,” groused one 7-year-old. Was it worth the wait? ”DeVito was cool,” says the student. ”But Arnold was wearing [hair] gel.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations