Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s latest casualty? Judging from this photo, it’s the rabbit. In Junior, Arnold reteams with Twins costar Danny DeVito to play, of all things, a pregnant man. But the prosthetic pregnancy didn’t garner sympathy for the father of three among students at San Francisco’s Synergy School. Worried about kids straying into a shot, the production kept youngsters from leaving the grounds until Arnold finished a scene. ”I had to stay until six,” groused one 7-year-old. Was it worth the wait? ”DeVito was cool,” says the student. ”But Arnold was wearing [hair] gel.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'