Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s latest casualty? Judging from this photo, it’s the rabbit. In Junior, Arnold reteams with Twins costar Danny DeVito to play, of all things, a pregnant man. But the prosthetic pregnancy didn’t garner sympathy for the father of three among students at San Francisco’s Synergy School. Worried about kids straying into a shot, the production kept youngsters from leaving the grounds until Arnold finished a scene. ”I had to stay until six,” groused one 7-year-old. Was it worth the wait? ”DeVito was cool,” says the student. ”But Arnold was wearing [hair] gel.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles