Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s latest casualty? Judging from this photo, it’s the rabbit. In Junior, Arnold reteams with Twins costar Danny DeVito to play, of all things, a pregnant man. But the prosthetic pregnancy didn’t garner sympathy for the father of three among students at San Francisco’s Synergy School. Worried about kids straying into a shot, the production kept youngsters from leaving the grounds until Arnold finished a scene. ”I had to stay until six,” groused one 7-year-old. Was it worth the wait? ”DeVito was cool,” says the student. ”But Arnold was wearing [hair] gel.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Here's your exclusive first look at 'Project Runway' season 15
- Marvel Tsum Tsums go from plush to digital in new mobile game
- Chris Pratt explains his 'Magnificent Seven' character
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Jim Broadbent in first season 7 role
- 'Pretty Little Liars': The latest victim speaks!
- 'Captain America: Civil War' among new items on iTunes in September
- The Voice's Dia Frampton shares career struggle in heartbreaking essay
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall