If The Simpsons ever did a parody of Mortal Kombat, the result might be BloodStorm, a brutal fighting game in which players cut each other’s arms off, launch cruise missiles at one another, and get impaled. But BloodStorm isn’t funny, except in a snickering, Beavis and Butt-head sort of way — like when the screen flashes “Cat Fight!” before two female combatants step into the ring. D
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Monsters exist in the first trailer for 'Kong: Skull Island'
- Epic 'Suicide Squad' trailer premieres at Comic-Con
- WATCH: 'Grimm' cast on who ‘goes to the dark side’ in season 6
- 'The Vampire Diaries' team is 'bringing it all home' in final season
- WATCH: 'Legends of Tomorrow' cast teases ch-ch-changes
- WATCH: Charlie Hunnam on what to expect from 'King Arthur'
- 'Justice League' trailer surprises fans at Comic-Con