Nowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie’s dad or as Liz Taylor’s hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a reminder that once upon a time he was also the singing idol of millions of bobbysoxers, but you’d never guess why by watching these 17 clips from some ’50s TV appearances. Granted, Fisher is in robust voice on hits such as ”Anytime” and ”Oh My Papa.” Trouble is, he exudes about as much personality as the cheesy backdrops, and is nearly as stiff. C-
Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendMusical, DocumentaryNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...1994-06-17
Genre: Musical, Documentary; Starring: Eddie Fisher
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton