Nowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie’s dad or as Liz Taylor’s hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a reminder that once upon a time he was also the singing idol of millions of bobbysoxers, but you’d never guess why by watching these 17 clips from some ’50s TV appearances. Granted, Fisher is in robust voice on hits such as ”Anytime” and ”Oh My Papa.” Trouble is, he exudes about as much personality as the cheesy backdrops, and is nearly as stiff. C-
Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendMusical, DocumentaryNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...1994-06-17
Genre: Musical, Documentary; Starring: Eddie Fisher
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hayley Atwell threw out the first pitch at Tuesday's Kansas City Royals game
- Cameron Crowe apologizes for casting Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Lifetime's 'A Deadly Adoption' with Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig scheduled for June 20
- Casting Net: Jason Isaacs to play villain in Gore Verbinski's horror flick 'A Cure for Wellness'
- 'Stitchers' react: Ambitious premise loses its thread
- Jay Rock shares introspective 'Money Trees Deuce'
- 'Entourage' becomes next victim of 'Honest Trailers' treatment