Nowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie’s dad or as Liz Taylor’s hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a reminder that once upon a time he was also the singing idol of millions of bobbysoxers, but you’d never guess why by watching these 17 clips from some ’50s TV appearances. Granted, Fisher is in robust voice on hits such as ”Anytime” and ”Oh My Papa.” Trouble is, he exudes about as much personality as the cheesy backdrops, and is nearly as stiff. C-
Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendMusical, DocumentaryNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...1994-06-17
Genre: Musical, Documentary; Starring: Eddie Fisher
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!