Nowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie’s dad or as Liz Taylor’s hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a reminder that once upon a time he was also the singing idol of millions of bobbysoxers, but you’d never guess why by watching these 17 clips from some ’50s TV appearances. Granted, Fisher is in robust voice on hits such as ”Anytime” and ”Oh My Papa.” Trouble is, he exudes about as much personality as the cheesy backdrops, and is nearly as stiff. C-
Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendMusical, DocumentaryNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...1994-06-17
Genre: Musical, Documentary; Starring: Eddie Fisher
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Daily Show' adds three new correspondents for Trevor Noah
- E! to air Joan Rivers tribute on one-year anniversary of her death
- See Nicole Scherzinger lose her mind over some 'freak of nature' magic
- 'You're the Worst' snags Echo Kellum in season 2
- President Obama documents his 'Running Wild' trip with Bear Grylls in selfies
- 'Are You The One?' season 3 trailer: See the new twist in action
- Theo Rossi joins 'Luke Cage' cast, Rosario Dawson will return as Claire Temple
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!