Nowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie’s dad or as Liz Taylor’s hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a reminder that once upon a time he was also the singing idol of millions of bobbysoxers, but you’d never guess why by watching these 17 clips from some ’50s TV appearances. Granted, Fisher is in robust voice on hits such as ”Anytime” and ”Oh My Papa.” Trouble is, he exudes about as much personality as the cheesy backdrops, and is nearly as stiff. C-
Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...Eddie Fisher: A Singing LegendMusical, DocumentaryNowadays Eddie Fisher is best known as Carrie's dad or as Liz Taylor's hubby No. 4. Eddie Fisher: A Singing Legend functions as a...1994-06-17
Genre: Musical, Documentary; Starring: Eddie Fisher
Posted January 17 2015 — 10:36 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A