To lure even more viewers to its NFL games, Fox has enlisted such semi-buff stars as Melrose Place’s Thomas Calabro, Beverly Hills, 90210’s Jennie Garth, and Living Single’s Erika Alexander and Kim Coles to do 10-second promos that promise ”same game — new attitude.” What’s in it for the stars? ”We’re thinking about having a celebrity skybox at every game,” says Fox executive vice president of marketing Tracy Dolgin. ”It could be the new thing — like being at the Knicks game.” But with all the football fans involved, the scrimmage for seats may be better than the action on the field. ”I worked out a good deal,” says Calabro. ”I get box seats to every game.” Not so fast, says Dolgin: ”If he thinks he’s going every week, we’ve got a problem.”
Posted June 17 1994 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!